I Photograph Dogs To Show How Unique Every Single Of Them Is

My name is Elke Vogelsang aka Wieselblitz, I’m a commercial and editorial photographer from Germany. After a very stressful time in life, I decided to change my life for the better and become a professional photographer. I’m absolutely crazy about dogs. Thankfully, as a photographer specializing in dog portraiture, I'm now in the very lucky position to make a living from hanging out with dogs. A dream come true.



It never ceases to amaze me how unique every single dog is. Each and every one of them has its very special character, quirks, and personality. I try to portrait this in my pictures.

You might have come across my series of skeptical dogs, questioning the photographer's sanity. The series "Dogsonality" is an extension to this series adding numerous other facial expressions and moods a dog might show or we might interpret as such.

It's an ongoing project, so stay tuned for more as I never tire exploring the quirkiness and cuteness of our best friends. Enjoy!
#21 Shocked Noodles

#20 Curious Chico

#19 Sniffy Karlo

#18 Intimidated Indiana

#17 Ignorant Dancin

#16 Fido, You Are Adopted!

#15 Panicking Jette

#14 Happy Mailo

#13 Smiling Will

#12 Shy Ernie

#11 Quizzical Bodo

#10 Exuberantly Happy Tabenoka

#9 Very Disappointed Cooper

#8 Flabbergasted Finlay

#7 Pleading Sunny

#6 Compassionate Clooney

#5 Linus - Stepped On A Lego

#4 Confused Kiboyo

#3 Exhausted Carlos

#2 Not So Pleased Ernie

#1 Snobby Scout

Continue Reading On Next Page

Comments

Please Like

Stories You Must Read

Dog Lead His Owner To A Mysterios Box In The Mountains, Ended Up Becoming A Father

10 Designer Dog Breeds That Will Melt Your Heart

Why You Should Never Ever Kiss Your Dog

Dog Training and The Love Fallacy

8 Ways to Get Amazing Life Hacks For Your Dog

Guy Posts This Picture Of His New Dog And People Immediately Call The Police On Him

Click The Dog You Love The Most. and it Will Tell You Some Secrets About Your Personality

Dog Leads Men To An Abandoned Boat – With A Surprise Underneath